I took my car to be looked at for a loud clanging noise coming from the
bottom of the car. Dennis told me that the flywheel/flex plate and torque
converter were loose and could possibly be tightened. After further
checking, he said they both were too damaged to just tighten. Dennis, a manager said
both items needed to be replaced. I asked to see the flywheel/ flex plate
and it is not damaged. (Dennis said it was scratched) This is a heavy gauge steel part, it could have been re-used. I believed I was defrauded.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."