The Castleton Car X, Indianapolis, IN location is a complete rip off... my 21 year old daughter went to have an oil change and replacement of a coolant tank.

The manager quoted her the price of 360.00 after calling my husband to give the okay to pay, the price changed. After he realized a man was on the line he all of a sudden found a 160.00 coupon. Of course you can no longer be trusted so we do not want you to do the work. What really upsets me is the Manager and Asst Manager allowed her to pull off from the facility with no coolant tank/coolant which will automatically cause the car to overheat thence you would need a new engine.

I quickly got her back on the line and expressed how important it was for her to pull over and have the car towed to another location. The car was towed to the CAR X on East Washington. (Manager Paul at the East Washington location very helpful) The work was completed and the total price was 269.00. I then called the Area Manager Joe and asked what was he going to do to Right the Wrong that was done at the Castleton location and he explained no one asked him to do anything.

My response was why do we have to ask you to Right a Wrong you know your manager did. I expected him to take something off her bill considering that his company almost blew the entire engine. NOTHING IS WHAT HE DID FOR HER... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

His excuse for not crediting her even 50.00 was that the East side location did extra work on her car the first location did not see (supposedly for free) Very frustrating. Take some friendly advice and take your car somewhere else!

Review about: Car X Car Repair.

Preferred solution: A partial refund to make up for the Horrible experience.

I didn't like: Price scamming or customer service.

Comments